Again a contentious question.Again a question that will have some of us drifting into extreme opinions.
First of all,let us look at the strengths of the American Pitt Bull-
1. Viciousness/Meanness – Ordinarily and you may not believe it,the American Pitt Bull is a very people friendly dog.
An adult can be socialized with a complete stranger in half an hour and may take a walk away with this stranger without the lifelong owner.
However on the other extreme,this breed is capable of viciousness almost unknown in the dog world.
I say almost because their was another such vicious legend,a dead (extinct) legend,the Cordoba fighting dog.
Vicious unto death was this extinct breed.Would fight a female to death instead of mating.
This viciousness is the strongest asset of the American Pitt Bull.
2. Strength – Strong but definitely not in the class of Cane Corsos,Bull Matiffs,Boerboels and Rottweilers.
3. Stamina – Good stamina. This combined with it’s excitement in death situations pushes the breed beyond it’s rivals.
4. Agility – Good too,reinforced by it’s innate viciousness
5. Bite force – Less than many breeds including the Alsatian and Rottweiler. Much less than that of the Kangal.but the wiser Kangal would rather run away from an American Pitt Bull than indulge is a maniacal death struggle with a fellow dog.
6. Prey instinct -Here is another advantage for the American Pitt Bull.It does not tolerate other pets,animals or dogs around it.
It will tolerate people,but not other dogs.
And this brings us back to our question – WHICH DOG BREEDS CAN BEAT AN AMERICAN PITTBULL?
The Answer is any of the dog breeds almost as mean as it is, ready to die with it and naturally stronger and bigger than it – Very few dog breeds if any!
Maybe The Dogo Argentina, Tosa Inu, Preso.
Maybe a Banddogge converted Corso, Bull Mastiff or even American Bull dog. But then the converson must be total, the dog extremely turned around into a vicious, deadly animal.
American Pitt Bull Picture courtesy-bwwrites.com